4/15/2011

My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy

I love sanding core'dinations papers, embossing it and tearing it. Here is my projects using Core'dinations products.
peaceful-an altered project-

 I recycled the Chocolate Box.
I made paper crane"Orizuru"using a piece of  Core couture paper.
I punched birds,butterflies and grasses.
supplies:
 Black Magic Collection, Core couture, 
Jenni Bowlin Vintage Brights Collection, Stacy Julian Happy Colors Collection.

You are in my thoughts-a card-

I cut the alphabet"thoughts"pieces. I embossed and sanded it.

I used the eraser to show beautiful.
I tore some pieces.
supplies:
Stacy Julian Happy Colors Collection

Cat nappin-a layout-
I love my cat sleeping.
I embossed using Sizzix embossing folder"Postcard"and"Sheet Music"
and then sanded it.
supplies:
Core Essentials

previous creations

I hope you like these.
英語力不足大目に見てくださ〜い。
Core'dinationsを使った私の最近(下部2点以外)の作品です。
とっても楽しく作れました:)

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. 英語は大丈夫です! すごい綺麗なチョコの箱です!!! ステキです!!! カードもレイアウトもシックの感じですてきですよね!!猫ちゃんとっくにかわいい!!!^^♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...