1/07/2012

Basic Grey Challenges - Something New-


This week Basic Grey Challenges theme is to use Something New. 
I used Basic Grey "life of the party" 6×6 paper pad
and
New Lili of the Valley stamp:Thomas-Champagne.
I used the Mojo Monday sketch 222.

I have rolled the edges up.

Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project 
and please let us know which Basic Grey product you used.

our wonderful sponsor 

I'm entering this card for Mojo monday 222.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Mieko ! I hope 2012 is a great year for you !

    I love your card, great image and I love the BG papers you used.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...